IARC now providing immigration advice for unionised workers

NSW state sponsored migrants can now access free migration advice, provided by a partnership between Unions NSW and Immigration Advice and Rights Centre (IARC). Union members can seek advice of any type of visa by contacting their union for a referral.

For more information, please see the following link.