What we offer
Lombard and Laurence Lawyers is a small team of lawyers, performing high quality work at reasonable rates.
We offer advice and assistance in all areas of migration including skilled, family, business, temporary stays and appeals.
We are skilled and experienced at preparing primary applications, and have unparalleled experience in review applications.
We are able to offer specialist assistance with health condition affected applications, including providing expert assistance with respect to all substantive visa criteria.
Our offices are in Sydney and Wollongong, and we maintain virtual contact with clients worldwide. More often than not our clients will deal with us almost exclusively by electronic means, and we strive to offer prompt responses and excellent client services.
We possess a range of community language skills. Client confidentiality is assured.
Visa subclasses we can assist with
- 482 – TSS visas
- 186/187 – Employer Nomination Scheme
- 189/190 – General Skilled Migration
- 491/494/191 – Skilled-regional visas
- 485 – Graduate temporary visas
- 400, 408 – Temporary specialised visas
- 600, 601, 651 – Visitor visas
- 461 – New Zealand citizen family relationship visas
- 820/801 , 309/100 – Spouse visas
- 300 – Prospective marriage visas
- 155/157 – Resident return visas
- 602 – Medical treatment visas
- 101, 802 , 102, 117, 445 – Child, Orphan, Relative, Adoption visas
- 143, 173, 864, 884, 103, 804 – Parent visas
- 116, 836 – Carer visas
- 417 – Working holiday visa
- 858 – Distinguished and global talent visas
- Bridging Visa A, B, C, E applications, including varying “no work” condition
- Citizenship applications
- Skills assessments
- Business visas
- Visa cancellations and revocations
- AAT Appeals
- Responses to NOICC, NOICR, NOITTA
- Ministerial Intervention requests
- FOI applications
- Advise on complex health or character issues
The application form can be accessed by clicking the apply button at the top of the site
This form is for assessing your eligibility for a visa for Australia.
Once we have received your form you will receive an indication within 48 hours of what further information is required and which visa categories may apply to you. This indication will be based on information received, and will be issued in the name of a Registered Migration Agent.
The cost of assessing your eligibility for migration to Australia is AU $275 or AU $385 if you have any medical or character issues.
In submitting the form you are assumed to have read the MARA Consumer Guide that can be downloaded from:https://www.mara.gov.au/news-and-publications/publications/consumer-protection/.
Payments can be made online after the assessment form is completed. Other payment options are also available. Please enquire via email: firstname.lastname@example.org