Person looking at airport screen

Some visitor visas are granted on the basis of your passport of nationality, without ever requiring documentation to be submitted. You do need to make an application but in many cases a travel agent might do that for you. These are knows as ETAs or eVisitor visas. Generally a visa of this kind only permits a stay of up to three months on the initial visit, however they all allow you to apply for another visa after your arrival. It’s important to note that in some circumstances a visitor visa of this kind may permit short periods of employment-related activities.

Website by Electronic Development